- Now when the player is selected, it will be written which class is in the life bar.
- A countdown effect has been added to the bar with the skills you use yourself.
- An improvement was made to the visual feel of talent use in the talent bar.
- Players waiting during the dungeon will not be able to use the Event join buttons and will receive an error message.
- Sometimes work has been done on the problem of the Event join button not coming to the screen.
- The conditions of participation of the Blood Valley event map have been adjusted:
- The entry level has been updated to 65 level.
- You need to have 10,000 Battle Points and above (players with less than 10,000 Battle Points will not receive a join button).
- Blood Valley and Crystal Fortress award terms have been adjusted.
- Blood Valley
- Winner: The first to reach the highest score or 1500 at the end of the period.
- Draw: Score of 750 and above (both sides must have a score of 750 and above when the Event is over).
- Loser: Score of 750 and above (when the Event is over, the losing side must have a score of 750 and above).
- Crystal Fortress
- Winner: The first to reach the highest score or 50 at the end of the period.
- Draw: Score of 25 and above (when the Event is over, both sides must have a score of 25 and above).
- Loser: Score 25 and above (when the Event is over, the losing side must have a score of 25 and above).
- Blood Valley
- A study was carried out on the problem of players not being able to enter the Events.
- Players with attack restriction penalties will not be able to enter Blood Valley, Crystal Fortress and the Group dungeon.
- Worked on the issue of not saving when the game settings were changed .
- Fixed a visual issue when fishing, when teleporting during the notification on the screen.
- When players log in to the Crystal fortress map, the party will be set up automatically.
- Entry limits for the Crystal fortress and Blood Valley event maps have been increased.
- Bug fixes have been made to the AI system. (Creatures sometimes do not attack, etc.)
- Work has been done on the problem that archers sometimes cannot attack creatures.
- The Auction House system was activated. Only Premium players can use the market system.
- Despite repairing your item, the issue of flashing icon on the top right has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where widgets were stuck when 0.8 was selected in the widget size setting.
- Overload, Lizard Dragon, Centaur Cheftain Bosses have been increased in their lives.
- The int, str points and bonuses required by the priest mission armors have been adjusted.
- Fixed an error when selecting players with SHIFT in the party bar.
- After logging in to your character with 2FA, when you try to log in for the second time within 5 minutes on the same IP or computer, it will not ask for a verification code.
- The EAC security system has been updated.